Areas Affected: Caldwell; Grant; La Salle; Winn
...forecast flooding increased from Minor to Moderate severity...
The flood warning continues for
the Little River Of Louisiana Near Rochelle.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 AM Thursday The stage was 34.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 35.5 feet by Monday morning then begin falling.
* Impact...Expect flooded access roadways with some gas well installations suffering overflow as well. &&
Do not drive vehicles through flooded waterways. Use caution when walking near flooded riverbanks. Do not try to wade or swim in flooded rivers and bayous. For more hydrologic information, copy and paste the following website address into your favorite web browser URL bar: water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=shv
Areas Affected: Franklin
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Boeuf River Near Fort Necessity affecting Franklin Parish
The Flood Warning continues for
The Boeuf River Near Fort Necessity
* until further notice.
* At 9:00 AM Thursday the stage was 50.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 51.0 feet early Saturday afternoon. && Flood Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest Location Stg Stg Day Time Fri Sat Sun Crest Time Date Boeuf River Fort Necessity 50 50.3 Thu 09 AM 50.6 50.9 50.9 51.0 12 PM 12/15 &&
Do not drive or walk through areas where water covers roadway! The water may be deeper than it appears. Remember...Turn around, don`t drown! Forecasts are based on rainfall that has occurred and that which is forecast to occur. Routine 24 hours of forecast rainfall is used for all rivers except for those in the Tombigbee River System which includes Tibbee Creek, Luxapallila Creek, Noxubee River,and the Tombigbee River mainstem where a routine of 48 hours of additional rainfall is used. Additional information is available at: https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=JAN The next regularly scheduled update is expected tonight between 8 and 10 PM.