LSU Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The LSU Tigers (5-3) are not likely in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +35000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Tigers challenge the Kansas State Wildcats at home. There are no odds set yet for this game.
LSU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+35000||78th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU Team Stats
- LSU has a +47 scoring differential, topping opponents by 5.9 points per game. It is putting up 74.5 points per game to rank 182nd in college basketball and is giving up 68.6 per outing to rank 121st in college basketball.
- The Tigers are 3-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- LSU is 4-1 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-2) in games it has been listed as the underdog.
- LSU is undefeated (1-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 3-1 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for LSU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-2 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, LSU is 1-2 (.333%) -- tied for the 31st-most wins, but also tied for the 11th-most losses.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best LSU Players
- The Tigers' scoring leader is Will Baker, who contributes 14.9 points per game.
- Trae Hannibal leads LSU with 1.9 assists a game and Jalen Reed paces the squad with 5.9 rebounds per matchup.
- The Tigers are led by Jordan Wright from long distance. He hits 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- LSU's blocks leader is Reed, who collects 1.4 per game. Wright leads the team by averaging 2.1 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.