Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 30 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +8000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Saints much higher (14th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (20th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Saints have experienced the 16th-smallest change this season, falling from +4000 at the beginning to +8000.
- The Saints have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has won twice against the spread this season.
- The Saints have played 11 games this year and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Saints have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They've gone 4-6 in those games.
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints are averaging 347.1 yards per game offensively this season (12th in NFL), and they are allowing 320.3 yards per game (12th) on defense.
- The Saints are totaling 20.8 points per game on offense (18th in NFL), and they rank eighth on defense with 20.2 points allowed per game.
Saints Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derek Carr has passed for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), with 10 TDs and five INTs, and completing 65.6%.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for 457 yards (57.1 per game) and two scores in eight games.
- In the passing game, Kamara has scored one time, with 54 receptions for 355 yards.
- Chris Olave has 63 receptions for 771 yards (70.1 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), completing 83.3%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 11 games.
- As a playmaker on defense, the Saints' Demario Davis has amassed 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.