Louisiana vs. Wright State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Wright State Raiders (0-3) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Hertz Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on FloHoops. The matchup has an over/under set at 157.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Louisiana vs. Wright State Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisiana Betting Records & Stats
- Louisiana and its opponents scored more than 157.5 points in five of 29 games last season.
- Louisiana's matchups last season had an average of 146.8 points, 10.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Louisiana went 17-12-0 ATS last season.
- Louisiana finished with a 21-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 91.3% of those games).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter, the Ragin' Cajuns had a 21-2 record (winning 91.3% of their games).
- Louisiana has a 54.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Louisiana vs. Wright State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 157.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 157.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Louisiana Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Ragin' Cajuns averaged just 3.7 more points per game (77.4) than the Raiders gave up (73.7).
- When Louisiana totaled more than 73.7 points last season, it went 12-6 against the spread and 21-1 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Louisiana vs. Wright State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Louisiana vs. Wright State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-3-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|5-7-0||Away ATS Record||7-6-0|
|85.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||85.1|
|72.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.5|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|8-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.