Utah vs. St. John's (NY) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game features the Utah Utes (3-1) and the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (2-2) clashing at TD Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 82-67 win for heavily favored Utah according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 5:30 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Utah is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) against St. John's (NY). The two sides are expected to fall short of the 150.5 total.
Utah vs. St. John's (NY) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: Utah -4.5
- Point Total: 150.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Utah vs. St. John's (NY) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah 82, St. John's (NY) 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Utah vs. St. John's (NY)
- Pick ATS: Utah (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Utah Performance Insights
- Utah put up 68.7 points per game and allowed 63.8 last season, ranking them 255th in the country on offense and 32nd defensively.
- The Utes were the 16th-best team in the nation in rebounds per game (35.8) and ranked 170th in rebounds allowed (31) last season.
- Utah was 88th in the nation in assists (14.3 per game) last year.
- Last season, the Utes were 192nd in college basketball in 3-point makes (7.3 per game) and 227th in 3-point percentage (33.3%).
- Defensively, Utah was 73rd in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.4 last year. It was 18th-best in 3-point percentage allowed at 30.2%.
- The Utes attempted 62.4% of their shots from inside the arc, and 37.6% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 70.7% of the Utes' buckets were 2-pointers, and 29.3% were 3-pointers.
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights
- St. John's (NY) posted 77.3 points per game (50th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while surrendering 75.2 points per contest (316th-ranked).
- The Red Storm were top-25 last season in rebounding, ranking fifth-best in college basketball with 37.2 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 275th with 32.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season St. John's (NY) ranked 40th in college basketball in assists, putting up 15.2 per game.
- With 13.5 turnovers per game, the Red Storm were 320th in the nation. They forced 14 turnovers per contest, which ranked 44th in college basketball.
- With 5.8 three-pointers per game, the Red Storm ranked 324th in the nation. They had a 33.1% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 234th in college basketball.
- St. John's (NY) ceded 8.4 treys per game (312th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.5% (235th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- St. John's (NY) attempted 47.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 73% of the shots it attempted (and 80.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 17.7 threes per contest, which were 27% of its shots (and 19.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.