LSU vs. Wake Forest Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-2) and LSU Tigers (2-2) squaring off at TD Arena has a projected final score of 76-72 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Wake Forest, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Wake Forest is projected to cover the spread (1.5) versus LSU. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 149.5 over/under.
LSU vs. Wake Forest Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: Wake Forest -1.5
- Point Total: 149.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
LSU vs. Wake Forest Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 76, LSU 72
Spread & Total Prediction for LSU vs. Wake Forest
- Pick ATS: Wake Forest (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
LSU Performance Insights
- Last year LSU averaged 67.6 points per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 70.7 points per contest (199th-ranked).
- With 31.5 boards per game, the Tigers were 192nd in the country. They ceded 31.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 192nd in college basketball.
- LSU dished out 12.3 dimes per game, which ranked them 237th in the country.
- The Tigers committed 11.8 turnovers per game (175th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 11.1 turnovers per contest (260th-ranked).
- With 7.2 threes per game, the Tigers were 200th in the country. They owned a 32.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 259th in college basketball.
- LSU allowed 8.0 three-pointers per game (277th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 34.3% three-point percentage (223rd-ranked).
- LSU took 61.1% two-pointers and 38.9% three-pointers last year. Of the team's baskets, 68.9% were two-pointers and 31.1% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.