How to Watch the Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 17 Tulane Green Wave (9-1) and the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-6) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at FAU Stadium in a battle of AAC foes.
Tulane is totaling 397.2 yards per game on offense (56th in the FBS), and rank 33rd on the other side of the ball, yielding 332.9 yards allowed per game. With 345.6 total yards per game on offense, Florida Atlantic ranks 95th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 92nd, allowing 396.7 total yards per contest.
For more about this game, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, read on.
Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic Key Statistics
|397.2 (60th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||345.6 (103rd)|
|332.9 (30th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.7 (84th)|
|169.6 (52nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120 (107th)|
|227.6 (64th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||225.6 (68th)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (89th)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (41st)|
Tulane Stats Leaders
- Michael Pratt has been a dual threat for Tulane so far this season. He has 1,791 passing yards, completing 68% of his passes and recording 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He's rushed for 273 yards (27.3 ypg) on 74 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Makhi Hughes has carried the ball 185 times for a team-high 1,008 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times as a runner.
- Lawrence Keys III has hauled in 33 receptions for 599 yards (59.9 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone seven times as a receiver.
- Chris Brazzell II has caught 29 passes for 474 yards (47.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jha'Quan Jackson has compiled 24 grabs for 421 yards, an average of 42.1 yards per game. He's scored four times as a receiver this season.
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Daniel Richardson leads Florida Atlantic with 1,706 yards on 176-of-278 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Larry McCammon III, has carried the ball 136 times for 643 yards (64.3 per game) with five touchdowns. He's also caught 24 passes for 201 yards.
- Kobe Lewis has run for 310 yards across 69 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester leads his team with 1,042 receiving yards on 93 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Tony Johnson has racked up 301 receiving yards (30.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 30 receptions.
- Je'Quan Burton has racked up 269 reciving yards (26.9 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tulane or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.