McNeese vs. UL Monroe Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-1) against the McNeese Cowgirls (1-3) at The Legacy Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 87-64 in favor of UL Monroe, who is heavily favored according to our model. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Cowgirls dropped their last matchup 88-67 against Milwaukee on Friday.
McNeese vs. UL Monroe Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
McNeese vs. UL Monroe Score Prediction
- Prediction: UL Monroe 87, McNeese 64
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
McNeese Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cowgirls were outscored by 4.5 points per game last season (posting 65.5 points per game, 168th in college basketball, while allowing 70.0 per contest, 306th in college basketball) and had a -137 scoring differential.
- McNeese's offense was worse in Southland action last season, putting up 63.7 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 65.5 PPG.
- Offensively the Cowgirls performed better in home games last year, scoring 69.9 points per game, compared to 59.5 per game in away games.
- McNeese surrendered 65.6 points per game in home games last season, compared to 72.5 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.