Louisiana vs. Nicholls Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Nicholls Colonels (3-1) versus the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (1-2) at Cajundome has a projected final score of 66-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Nicholls. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last game on Sunday, the Ragin' Cajuns suffered a 64-55 loss to Kent State.
Louisiana vs. Nicholls Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Louisiana vs. Nicholls Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nicholls 66, Louisiana 56
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- VCU vs JMU
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- UL Monroe vs McNeese
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Troy vs Tennessee
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Louisiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ragin' Cajuns put up 57.9 points per game last season (312th in college basketball) while allowing 57.8 per outing (32nd in college basketball). They had a +3 scoring differential.
- Offensively, Louisiana scored 61.4 points per game last season in conference action. As a comparison, its overall average (57.9 points per game) was 3.5 PPG lower.
- The Ragin' Cajuns averaged 61.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 58 points per game on the road, a difference of 3.9 points per contest.
- Defensively Louisiana was better at home last year, giving up 55.1 points per game, compared to 60.8 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.