Best Bets & Odds for the Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech Game – Saturday, November 18
CUSA foes will clash when the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-3) meet the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-8). Below, we highlight the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Jacksonville State 35, Louisiana Tech 18
- Jacksonville State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Gamecocks have played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Louisiana Tech has been listed as the underdog five times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- The Bulldogs have a record of in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +280 on the moneyline.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Gamecocks' implied win probability is 77.8%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Jacksonville State (-9.5)
- Jacksonville State is 6-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Gamecocks covered the spread in their only game when favored by 9.5 points or more.
- In 10 games played Louisiana Tech has recorded three wins against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have been underdogs by 9.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (54.5)
- This season, three of Jacksonville State's 10 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 54.5 points.
- In the Louisiana Tech's 11 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's point total of 54.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55.2 points per game, 0.7 points more than the over/under of 54.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||55.1||56.3||54|
|Implied Total AVG||31.6||31||32.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-3||2-1||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||57.3||59.5||55|
|Implied Total AVG||34.2||34.6||33.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||1-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-1||0-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.