UL Monroe vs. Mississippi Valley State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at The Legacy Center has the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-1) matching up with the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-2) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 89-63 win as our model heavily favors UL Monroe.
The Warhawks head into this game following a 73-67 win over Milwaukee on Thursday.
UL Monroe vs. Mississippi Valley State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
UL Monroe vs. Mississippi Valley State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UL Monroe 89, Mississippi Valley State 63
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- Nicholls vs Louisiana
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UL Monroe Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Warhawks put up 64.9 points per game (181st in college basketball) while allowing 72 per outing last season (334th in college basketball). They had a -212 scoring differential and were outscored by 7.1 points per game.
- With 64.6 points per game in Sun Belt matchups, UL Monroe averaged 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (64.9 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Warhawks put up 9.5 more points per game last year (69.2) than they did in road games (59.7).
- When playing at home, UL Monroe gave up 11.5 fewer points per game (66.7) than in away games (78.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.