Southern vs. Western Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Southern Jaguars (1-2) and the Western Illinois Leathernecks (1-2) at Western Hall has a projected final score of 79-76 based on our computer prediction, with Southern securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Southern projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Western Illinois. The total is currently listed at 143.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Southern vs. Western Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Macomb, Illinois
- Venue: Western Hall
- Line: Western Illinois -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Western Illinois -110, Southern -110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southern vs. Western Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern 79, Western Illinois 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Southern vs. Western Illinois
- Pick ATS: Southern (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southern Performance Insights
- Last season Southern averaged 71.9 points per game (175th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 71.3 points per contest (217th-ranked).
- The Jaguars grabbed 30.4 boards per game (262nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 33.3 rebounds per contest (307th-ranked).
- Southern averaged 14.1 assists per game, which ranked them 101st in college basketball.
- The Jaguars committed 13.8 turnovers per game last year (327th-ranked in college basketball), and they forced 16.2 turnovers per game (ninth-best).
- The Jaguars sank 7.6 threes per game (149th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 33.1% shooting percentage (234th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Southern allowed 7.5 three-pointers per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.1% (128th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last season Southern took 60.6% two-pointers, accounting for 69.7% of the team's buckets. It shot 39.4% threes (30.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.