Southern vs. Miami (FL) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest features the Miami Hurricanes (2-0) and the Southern Jaguars (0-3) matching up at Watsco Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 73-51 victory for heavily favored Miami (FL) according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Jaguars' last outing on Sunday ended in a 67-50 loss to Purdue.
Southern vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Watsco Center in Coral Gables, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Southern vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami (FL) 73, Southern 51
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jaguars were outscored by 2.8 points per game last season (scoring 57.5 points per game to rank 317th in college basketball while giving up 60.3 per outing to rank 74th in college basketball) and had a -92 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Southern put up 60.3 points per game in SWAC action, and 57.5 overall.
- At home, the Jaguars averaged 65.7 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 51.3.
- Southern conceded 56.7 points per game at home last season, and 64.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.