UL Monroe vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (1-1) and UL Monroe Warhawks (1-1) matching up at Fant-Ewing Coliseum has a projected final score of 90-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Louisiana Tech, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Louisiana Tech projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup versus UL Monroe. The total is currently listed at 139.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
UL Monroe vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Monroe, Louisiana
- Venue: Fant-Ewing Coliseum
- Line: Louisiana Tech -9.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisiana Tech -550, UL Monroe +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UL Monroe vs. Louisiana Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisiana Tech 90, UL Monroe 50
Spread & Total Prediction for UL Monroe vs. Louisiana Tech
- Pick ATS: Louisiana Tech (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UL Monroe Performance Insights
- UL Monroe ranked 289th in the nation last year with 67.4 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 166th with 69.8 points allowed per game.
- With 31.8 boards per game, the Warhawks were 178th in the nation. They ceded 32.2 rebounds per contest, which ranked 257th in college basketball.
- UL Monroe delivered 12.6 assists per game, which ranked them 211th in college basketball.
- The Warhawks were 189th in the nation with 11.9 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 165th with 12.0 forced turnovers per game.
- The Warhawks sank 7.6 threes per game (149th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 35.1% three-point percentage (122nd-ranked).
- Last season UL Monroe allowed 7.8 three-pointers per game (252nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.6% (242nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- UL Monroe attempted 36.6 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.9% of the shots it attempted (and 68.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.6 threes per contest, which were 37.1% of its shots (and 31.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.