Nicholls State vs. South Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game between the Nicholls State Colonels (1-2) and the South Alabama Jaguars (1-2) at Mitchell Center has a projected final score of 78-71 based on our computer prediction, with Nicholls State taking home the win. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Nicholls State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) versus South Alabama. The two sides are expected to go over the 138.5 over/under.
Nicholls State vs. South Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: South Alabama -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Alabama -350, Nicholls State +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nicholls State vs. South Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nicholls State 78, South Alabama 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Nicholls State vs. South Alabama
- Pick ATS: Nicholls State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Nicholls State Performance Insights
- On offense, Nicholls State posted 75.6 points per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball) last season. It ceded 72.7 points per contest on defense (259th-ranked).
- The Colonels pulled down 30.8 rebounds per game (241st-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- Nicholls State dished out 13.9 assists per game, which ranked them 109th in college basketball.
- With 16.1 forced turnovers per game, the Colonels ranked 10th-best in college basketball. They ranked 294th in college basketball by averaging 13.1 turnovers per contest.
- The Colonels sank 7.7 treys per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while putting up a 34.1% three-point percentage (180th-ranked).
- Last season Nicholls State gave up 6.9 treys per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.2% (219th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Nicholls State took 63.9% two-pointers, accounting for 73% of the team's buckets. It shot 36.1% from beyond the arc (27% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.