Grambling vs. Arizona State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-0) and Grambling Tigers (1-2) going head to head at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center has a projected final score of 87-52 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Arizona State, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Tigers are coming off of an 83-57 loss to South Florida in their last outing on Monday.
Grambling vs. Arizona State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center in Grambling, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Grambling vs. Arizona State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona State 87, Grambling 52
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Grambling Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers put up 56.1 points per game (331st in college basketball) while allowing 62.5 per contest last season (123rd in college basketball). They had a -193 scoring differential and were outscored by 6.4 points per game.
- Grambling's offense was more productive in SWAC games last year, scoring 58.3 points per contest, compared to its season average of 56.1 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Tigers posted 2.1 more points per game last year (57.5) than they did in road games (55.4).
- Defensively Grambling was better in home games last year, giving up 60.8 points per game, compared to 61.7 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.