Rutgers vs. Georgetown Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-1) and the Georgetown Hoyas (1-1) at Jersey Mike's Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-58 and heavily favors Rutgers to secure the victory. Game time is at 8:30 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Rutgers projects to cover the 10-point spread in its matchup versus Georgetown. The over/under is listed at 133.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Rutgers vs. Georgetown Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Venue: Jersey Mike's Arena
- Line: Rutgers -10
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Rutgers -541, Georgetown +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rutgers vs. Georgetown Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rutgers 74, Georgetown 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Rutgers vs. Georgetown
- Pick ATS: Rutgers (-10)
- Pick OU: Under (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Rutgers Performance Insights
- Last year, Rutgers was 266th in the nation offensively (68.4 points scored per game) and 11th-best defensively (61.1 points conceded).
- On the glass, the Scarlet Knights were 58th in college basketball in rebounds (33.9 per game) last year. They were 175th in rebounds conceded (31.1 per game).
- With 15.1 assists per game last year, Rutgers was 46th in college basketball.
- At 5.7 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 32.1% from downtown last season, the Scarlet Knights were 329th and 291st in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Rutgers gave up 7.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 30.8% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 177th and 31st, respectively, in college basketball.
- The Scarlet Knights took 69.8% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 30.2% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 77.5% of the Scarlet Knights' baskets were 2-pointers, and 22.5% were 3-pointers.
Georgetown Performance Insights
- Georgetown's defensive performance was 10th-worst in the nation last year with 78.1 points allowed per contest, but offensively it was more consistent, scoring 69.5 points per game (231st-ranked in college basketball).
- With 33.0 boards per game, the Hoyas ranked 101st in the country. They gave up 34.0 rebounds per contest, which ranked 332nd in college basketball.
- Last year Georgetown ranked 274th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.9 per game.
- The Hoyas were 175th in college basketball with 11.8 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 304th with 10.5 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Hoyas ranked 24th-worst in the nation with a 30.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, they sank 5.8 treys per game (324th-ranked in college basketball).
- When it came to threes, Georgetown was inefficient defensively, as it ranked worst in college basketball in three-pointers allowed (9.6 per game) and worst in three-point percentage allowed (38.9%).
- Georgetown took 69% two-pointers and 31% threes last year. Of the team's buckets, 77.4% were two-pointers and 22.6% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.