How to Watch Kansas vs. Kentucky on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) battle the No. 17 Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) at 9:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kansas Stats Insights
- The Jayhawks shot 46.8% from the field last season, 3.9 percentage points higher than the 42.9% the Wildcats allowed to opponents.
- In games Kansas shot higher than 42.9% from the field, it went 18-2 overall.
- The Wildcats ranked seventh in rebounding in college basketball. The Jayhawks finished 90th.
- Last year, the Jayhawks averaged 75.4 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 67.8 the Wildcats allowed.
- Kansas had a 22-2 record last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
Kentucky Stats Insights
- The Wildcats shot at a 45.4% clip from the field last season, 3.9 percentage points higher than the 41.5% shooting opponents of the Jayhawks averaged.
- Kentucky compiled an 18-4 straight up record in games it shot over 41.5% from the field.
- The Jayhawks ranked 178th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Wildcats ranked first.
- The Wildcats' 74.5 points per game last year were 6.4 more points than the 68.1 the Jayhawks gave up to opponents.
- When Kentucky allowed fewer than 75.4 points last season, it went 20-4.
Kansas Home & Away Comparison
- When playing at home last season, Kansas put up 4.8 more points per game (78.8) than it did on the road (74).
- The Jayhawks surrendered 67.9 points per game last year in home games, which was 1.1 fewer points than they allowed away from home (69).
- When playing at home, Kansas averaged 0.1 more threes per game (7.2) than when playing on the road (7.1). It also had a better three-point percentage at home (36.4%) compared to away from home (34.4%).
Kentucky Home & Away Comparison
- Kentucky scored 78.4 points per game at home last season, and 71.4 away.
- At home, the Wildcats allowed 64.1 points per game last season. Away, they allowed 70.9.
- At home, Kentucky drained 6.6 trifectas per game last season, 0.9 more than it averaged away (5.7). Kentucky's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (38.1%) than away (33.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kansas Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||North Carolina Central||W 99-56||Allen Fieldhouse|
|11/10/2023||Manhattan||W 99-61||Allen Fieldhouse|
|11/20/2023||Chaminade||-||SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center|
|11/28/2023||Eastern Illinois||-||Allen Fieldhouse|
Kentucky Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||New Mexico State||W 86-46||Rupp Arena|
|11/10/2023||Texas A&M-Commerce||W 81-61||Rupp Arena|
|11/20/2023||Saint Joseph's (PA)||-||Rupp Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.