Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 5
CUSA action features the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) squaring off against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-3) on Thursday, October 5, 2023 at Joe Aillet Stadium. The Hilltoppers are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 58.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech matchup.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Western Kentucky Moneyline||Louisiana Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Western Kentucky (-5.5)||58.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Western Kentucky (-5.5)||58.5||-230||+188||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- Nebraska vs Illinois
- Kentucky vs Georgia
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- LSU vs Missouri
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
- Arizona vs USC
- South Florida vs UAB
- UCF vs Kansas
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has won three games against the spread this year, failing to cover three times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Western Kentucky has compiled a 3-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hilltoppers have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.