LSU vs. Ole Miss: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 30
The No. 13 LSU Tigers (3-1), with college football's 10th-ranked pass offense, play the No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (3-1) and their 13th-ranked air attack on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Tigers are 3-point favorites. An over/under of 66.5 points has been set for the outing.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the LSU vs. Ole Miss matchup.
LSU vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
LSU vs. Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||LSU Moneyline||Ole Miss Moneyline|
|BetMGM||LSU (-3)||66.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||LSU (-2.5)||66.5||-142||+118||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- UAB vs Tulane
- USC vs Colorado
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Kansas vs Texas
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Baylor vs UCF
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Louisville vs NC State
LSU vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- LSU has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have been favored by 3 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Ole Miss has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
LSU 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the SEC||+375||Bet $100 to win $375|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.