Wings vs. Aces Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 3 - September 29
The Las Vegas Aces will meet the Dallas Wings in Game 3 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wings vs. Aces Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 29, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: College Park Center in Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Aces (-6.5)
- Over/Under: 174.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Wings with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Wings vs. Aces Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 89 Wings 84
Spread & Total Prediction for Wings vs. Aces
- Pick ATS: Wings (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (174.5)
Wings vs. Aces Spread & Total Insights
- This season, Dallas has been the underdog 14 times and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Aces are 2-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +230 or more on the moneyline.
- Dallas' record against the spread is 24-19-0.
- The Wings are 7-4 as 6.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of Dallas' 43 games so far this year, 26 have hit the over.
- The Wings have a 172.8-point average over/under in their contests this season, 1.7 fewer points than this game's total.
Wings Performance Insights
- In 2023, the Wings are third-best in the league on offense (87.9 points scored per game) and ranked ninth defensively (84.9 points conceded).
- In 2023, Dallas is best in the WNBA in rebounds (38.7 per game) and best in rebounds conceded (32.1).
- The Wings commit 13.1 turnovers per game and force 13.6 per game, ranking fifth and fourth, respectively, in the WNBA.
- The Wings are seventh in the league in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage (31.7%).
- The Wings are the third-worst team in the league in 3-pointers allowed (8.2 per game) and third-worst in 3-point percentage defensively (36%).
- In 2023, Dallas has taken 70.8% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 29.2% percent from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 79.2% of Dallas' baskets have been 2-pointers, and 20.8% have been 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.