Yainer Diaz vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Yainer Diaz (.281 batting average in his past 10 games, with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and six RBI) and the Houston Astros face the Seattle Mariners, whose starting pitcher will be Bryce Miller. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Yainer Diaz Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yainer Diaz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Yainer Diaz At The Plate
- Diaz is hitting .282 with 22 doubles, 23 home runs and 11 walks.
- Diaz has reached base via a hit in 69 games this season (of 103 played), and had multiple hits in 26 of those games.
- In 22 games this year, he has homered (21.4%, and 6.1% of his trips to the plate).
- In 43 games this year (41.7%), Diaz has picked up an RBI, and in 13 of those games (12.6%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored at least once 44 times this year (42.7%), including seven games with multiple runs (6.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Yainer Diaz Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The Mariners pitching staff is ninth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners' 3.77 team ERA is No. 1 among all league pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to give up 179 home runs (1.1 per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.
- Miller gets the start for the Mariners, his 25th of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts in 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when the righty went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.