Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints right now have +4000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +125
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Saints considerably higher (14th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (22nd).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Saints currently have the same odds, going from +4000 at the start of the season to +4000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Saints have a 2.4% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans hasn't won a game against the spread this year.
- The Saints have yet to hit the over this season.
- The Saints have a 2-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- New Orleans has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The Saints are averaging 314.7 yards per game on offense (20th in NFL), and they rank ninth on the other side of the ball with 288 yards allowed per game.
- The Saints are averaging 17.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank sixth, surrendering 16.7 points per game.
Saints Impact Players
- In three games, Chris Olave has 22 receptions for 302 yards (100.7 per game) and zero TDs.
- Derek Carr has passed for 636 yards (212.0 per game), completing 65.5%, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- Rashid Shaheed has nine receptions for 152 yards (50.7 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In three games, Tony Jones Jr. has run for 70 yards (23.3 per game) and two scores.
- Alontae Taylor has registered 14 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in three games for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+30000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.