Kyle Tucker vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Houston Astros, including Kyle Tucker and his .611 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starting pitcher Bryce Miller and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he had two hits (going 2-for-3 with a double) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +300)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker has 158 hits and an OBP of .370 to go with a slugging percentage of .516. All three of those stats rank first among Houston hitters this season.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 18th, his on-base percentage ranks 14th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- Tucker has had a hit in 106 of 153 games this season (69.3%), including multiple hits 40 times (26.1%).
- Looking at the 153 games he has played this year, he's homered in 27 of them (17.6%), and in 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Tucker has picked up an RBI in 41.8% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 19.6% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in nine contests.
- He has scored in 67 games this year (43.8%), including 18 multi-run games (11.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The Mariners pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mariners have the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.77).
- Mariners pitchers combine to give up 179 home runs (1.1 per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.
- The Mariners are sending Miller (8-6) to the mound to make his 25th start of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts in 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, allowing six earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.