Jose Altuve vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Jose Altuve -- batting .386 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Seattle Mariners, with Bryce Miller on the hill, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he strung together three hits (going 3-for-5 with an RBI) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jose Altuve Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Altuve? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Jose Altuve At The Plate
- Altuve has 20 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 44 walks while batting .315.
- Altuve has gotten a hit in 60 of 86 games this season (69.8%), with at least two hits on 30 occasions (34.9%).
- Looking at the 86 games he has played this season, he's hit a long ball in 14 of them (16.3%), and in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Altuve has driven in a run in 30 games this year (34.9%), including 12 games with more than one RBI (14.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- In 57.0% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 19 games with multiple runs (22.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Jose Altuve Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Mariners' 3.77 team ERA ranks first among all league pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.1 per game).
- Miller makes the start for the Mariners, his 25th of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts in 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when the right-hander went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.