Astros vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros will play J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park in the final of a three-game series, on Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
The favored Astros have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Mariners, who are listed at -105. The over/under for the matchup is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Astros vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Astros have a record of 1-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Astros and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- The Astros have one win against the spread in their last two chances.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have been the moneyline favorite 110 total times this season. They've gone 58-52 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Houston has a record of 58-52 (52.7%).
- The Astros have a 53.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Houston has combined with opponents to go over the total 82 times this season for an 82-72-4 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have a 9-11-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.