Wings vs. Aces Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 2 - September 26
The Las Vegas Aces will host the Dallas Wings in Game 2 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wings vs. Aces Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Aces (-10.5)
- Over/Under: 175.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Wings with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wings vs. Aces Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 92 Wings 80
Spread & Total Prediction for Wings vs. Aces
- Pick ATS: Aces (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Under (175.5)
Wings vs. Aces Spread & Total Insights
- Dallas has won four, or 30.8%, of the 13 games it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wings have played as an underdog of +450 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Dallas is 23-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wings have one win ATS (1-2) as a 10.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of Dallas' 42 games so far this season, 26 have hit the over.
- The Wings have had an average of 172.8 points scored in their games so far this season, 2.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Wings Performance Insights
- On offense, the Wings are the third-best squad in the league (87.9 points per game). On defense, they are ninth (84.9 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, Dallas is best in the league in rebounds (38.7 per game). It is best in rebounds conceded (32.1 per game).
- The Wings commit 13.1 turnovers per game and force 13.6 per game, ranking fifth and fourth, respectively, in the WNBA.
- In 2023 the Wings are seventh in the league in 3-point makes (6.8 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage (31.7%).
- In 2023 the Wings are third-worst in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed (8.2 per game) and third-worst in defensive 3-point percentage (36%).
- Dallas attempts 29.2% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 20.8% of its made shots are from there. Inside the arc, it attempts 70.8% of its shots, with 79.2% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.