Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints have +2800 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 24.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +120
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans covered six times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Saints games hit the over six out of 17 times last season.
- On the defensive side of the ball, New Orleans was a top-five unit last season, ranking fifth-best by allowing only 314.8 yards per game. It ranked 19th on offense (333.8 yards per game).
- The Saints had a 4-5 record at home and were 3-5 on the road last season.
- When the underdog, New Orleans picked up just two wins (2-8) a year ago, but when favored finished 4-2.
- In the NFC South the Saints won only two games (2-4), and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr passed for 3,522 yards (234.8 per game), completing 60.8% of his throws, with 24 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 15 games for the Raiders last year.
- In 16 games, Taysom Hill threw for 240 yards (15.0 per game), with two touchdowns and zero interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.4%.
- On the ground, Hill scored seven touchdowns and picked up 575 yards.
- Chris Olave had 72 catches for 1,042 yards (69.5 per game) and four touchdowns in 15 games a season ago.
- Juwan Johnson had 42 receptions for 508 yards (31.8 per game) and seven touchdowns in 16 games.
- Demario Davis delivered one interception to go with 109 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 6.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+6600|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+25000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.