Astros vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's game at Minute Maid Park has the Houston Astros (84-67) taking on the Baltimore Orioles (94-56) at 8:10 PM ET (on September 19). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 win for the Astros, so expect a competitive matchup.
The probable starters are Hunter Brown (11-11) for the Astros and Kyle Gibson (14-9) for the Orioles.
Astros vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Astros 5, Orioles 4.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Astros Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 4-6.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros are 1-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Astros have been favorites in 106 games this season and won 58 (54.7%) of those contests.
- Houston has a record of 28-18 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Astros, based on the moneyline, is 63.6%.
- Houston has scored 782 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Astros have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.99).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||Athletics||W 6-2||Hunter Brown vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 15||@ Royals||L 4-2||Cristian Javier vs Zack Greinke|
|September 16||@ Royals||L 10-8||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 17||@ Royals||W 7-1||Framber Valdez vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 18||Orioles||L 8-7||Justin Verlander vs John Means|
|September 19||Orioles||-||Hunter Brown vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 20||Orioles||-||Cristian Javier vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 22||Royals||-||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 23||Royals||-||Framber Valdez vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 24||Royals||-||Justin Verlander vs Brady Singer|
|September 25||@ Mariners||-||Hunter Brown vs Luis Castillo|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.