Astros vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game between the Houston Astros (83-66) and the Kansas City Royals (48-101) at Kauffman Stadium is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Astros securing the victory. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on September 17.
The Astros will give the nod to Framber Valdez (11-10) against the Royals and Jordan Lyles (4-16).
Astros vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Astros 6, Royals 5.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Astros Performance Insights
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Astros have a record of 3-5.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Astros failed to cover each time.
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 104 times this season and won 57, or 54.8%, of those games.
- Houston is 12-4 this season when entering a game favored by -250 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston has scored the fifth-most runs in the majors this season with 768.
- The Astros' 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||Athletics||L 4-0||Framber Valdez vs Mason Miller|
|September 12||Athletics||L 6-2||Justin Verlander vs JP Sears|
|September 13||Athletics||W 6-2||Hunter Brown vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 15||@ Royals||L 4-2||Cristian Javier vs Zack Greinke|
|September 16||@ Royals||L 10-8||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 17||@ Royals||-||Framber Valdez vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 18||Orioles||-||Justin Verlander vs John Means|
|September 19||Orioles||-||Hunter Brown vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 20||Orioles||-||Cristian Javier vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 22||Royals||-||J.P. France vs Cole Ragans|
|September 23||Royals||-||Framber Valdez vs Jordan Lyles|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.