Tulane vs. Southern Miss: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-1) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Tulane Green Wave (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as a 7.5-point underdog. The over/under is set at 47.5.
Tulane is putting up 389 yards per game on offense (71st in the FBS), and rank 48th on defense, yielding 314 yards allowed per game. Southern Miss' defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, allowing 40 points per game, which ranks 12th-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 85th with 26.5 points per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tulane vs. Southern Miss Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Venue: M.M. Roberts Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Tulane vs. Southern Miss? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Louisiana vs UAB
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
Tulane Betting Records & Stats
Tulane Stats Leaders
- Michael Pratt threw for 3,010 yards (215 per game), completing 63.6% of his passes, with 27 touchdowns and five interceptions in 14 games last year.
- In addition, Pratt rushed for 478 yards and 10 TDs.
- Tyjae Spears ran for 1,581 yards (112.9 per game) and 19 touchdowns in 14 games.
- Also, Spears had 22 receptions for 256 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deuce Watts had 33 catches for 657 yards (46.9 per game) and eight touchdowns in 14 games a season ago.
- Shae Wyatt had 35 receptions for 692 yards (49.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games.
- As a key defensive contributor, Dorian Williams amassed 106 tackles, seven TFL, five sacks, and two interceptions in 14 games last year.
- Nick Anderson collected 89 tackles, five TFL, and two sacks in 14 games.
- Macon Clark had eight TFL, 62 tackles, and two interceptions in 14 games a season ago.
- Larry Brooks registered two TFL, 78 tackles, and two interceptions in 14 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.