Louisiana vs. UAB: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
Oddsmakers expect a close game when the UAB Blazers (1-1) take on the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (1-1) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023. This matchup has an over/under of 59.5 points.
UAB is compiling 35 points per game on offense (47th in the FBS), and ranks 90th defensively with 27.5 points allowed per game. From an offensive angle, Louisiana is accumulating 443.5 total yards per contest (45th-ranked). It ranks 36th in the FBS defensively (289.5 total yards surrendered per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Louisiana vs. UAB Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Protective Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana vs. UAB? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- James Madison vs Troy
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
- James Madison vs Troy
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
Louisiana Betting Records & Stats
Louisiana Stats Leaders
- Ben Wooldridge last season compiled 1,627 passing yards with 15 passing touchdowns, five interceptions and a 56.4% completion percentage.
- Wooldridge made a difference with his legs, too, running for 187 yards and two TDs.
- On 85 targets, Michael Jefferson had 51 grabs (3.9 per game) for 810 yards and seven TDs in 13 games.
- In 13 games, Chandler Fields delivered 1,123 yards (86.4 yards per game) with 11 touchdowns, four interceptions and a 57.9% completion percentage.
- With 87 rushing yards (2.4 YPC) and two rushing touchdowns, Fields helped the offense on the ground in addition to the passing game.
- In 13 games last year, Chris Smith compiled 626 rushing yards (5 yards per carry) and three touchdowns.
- Smith contributed 21 receptions on 30 targets for 155 yards and one touchdown as a receiver.
- Bralen Trahan helped carry the defense with 71 tackles and four interceptions in 13 games.
- With 44 tackles, 12 TFL, and seven sacks in 13 games, Zi'Yon Hill was a significant player on defense last year.
- With 92 tackles, two TFL, and 1.5 sacks, Jourdon Quibodeaux was an important player last season on defense.
- The contributions of Kris Moncrief, who played in 13 games, included 2.5 sacks to go with five TFL, 70 tackles, and one interception.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.