How to Watch the Wings vs. Dream: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1
The Dallas Wings will face the Atlanta Dream in Game 1 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Wings vs. Dream Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: College Park Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Wings vs. Dream
- The 87.9 points per game Dallas records are just 3.9 more points than Atlanta gives up (84).
- Dallas makes 44.3% of its shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points higher than Atlanta has allowed to its opponents (43%).
- In games the Wings shoot higher than 43% from the field, they are 16-7 overall.
- Dallas is making 31.7% of its three-point shots this season, 1.6% lower than the 33.3% Atlanta allows opponents to shoot from deep.
- The Wings are 12-6 when they shoot better than 33.3% from distance.
- Dallas and Atlanta rebound at about the same rate, with Dallas averaging 2.6 more rebounds per game.
Wings Recent Performance
- The Wings have seen an uptick in scoring lately, racking up 92.3 points per game in their last 10 outings, 4.4 points more than the 87.9 they've scored this season.
- Dallas has been a little suspect on the defensive end of the floor recently, giving up 87.3 points per game over its last 10 contests compared to the 84.9 it has conceded this season.
- The Wings' last 10 contests have seen them make 7.1 three-pointers per game while shooting 35.1% from deep. Both numbers are up compared to their 2023 averages of 6.8 makes and 31.7%.
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.