Alycia Parks 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
A round of 32 match is coming up for Alycia Parks in the Abierto Guadalajara, and she will play Ons Jabeur. Parks has +4000 odds to win this tournament at Centro Panamericano de Tenis.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Parks at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Parks' Next Match
On Tuesday, September 19 at 5:00 PM ET, in the round of 32 of the the Abierto Guadalajara, Parks will meet Jabeur, after getting past Lauren Davis 6-3, 6-2.
Parks is currently listed at +320 to win her next matchup against Jabeur. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Parks? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Parks is coming off a 6-3, 6-2 win over No. 55-ranked Davis in the Round of 64 on Sunday.
- Parks has won one of her 23 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 21-23.
- On hard courts over the past year, Parks has gone 15-13 and has won one title.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Parks has played 44 matches and 23.0 games per match.
- Parks, in 28 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 24.7 games per match and won 49.9% of them.
- Parks, over the past year, has won 69.6% of her service games and 25.3% of her return games.
- Parks has claimed 71.9% of her service games on hard courts and 25.3% of her return games over the past 12 months.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.