Astros vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
When the Houston Astros (82-64) and Oakland Athletics (46-99) match up at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday, September 13, Hunter Brown will get the call for the Astros, while the Athletics will send Paul Blackburn to the mound. The game will begin at 7:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -275 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Athletics (+220). A 9-run total is listed in the contest.
Astros vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Brown - HOU (10-11, 4.84 ERA) vs Blackburn - OAK (4-4, 4.08 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-270||+220||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Astros and Athletics matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Astros (-275) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $13.64 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Athletics Player Props|
|Astros vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Athletics|
|Astros vs Athletics Prediction|
Astros vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 101 times and won 56, or 55.4%, of those games.
- The Astros have a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 73.3% chance to win.
- The Astros were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they went 2-5 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Houston and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times.
- The Athletics have come away with 45 wins in the 141 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Athletics have a mark of 2-12 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Athletics had a record of 6-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||2nd||1st|
|Win AL West||-349||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.