Astros vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 7
The Toronto Blue Jays (34-28) will look to Daulton Varsho, on a two-game homer streak, versus the Houston Astros (36-25) at 7:07 PM ET on Wednesday, at Rogers Centre.
The Blue Jays will call on Chris Bassitt (6-4) against the Astros and Ronel Blanco (1-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bassitt - TOR (6-4, 3.41 ERA) vs Blanco - HOU (1-0, 4.15 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Astros|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Prediction|
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ronel Blanco
- Blanco (1-0) gets the starting nod for the Astros, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he went 5 1/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 10 appearances this season, he has a 4.15 ERA and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .311 against him.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chris Bassitt
- Bassitt (6-4) will take the mound for the Blue Jays, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he allowed three hits in 7 2/3 scoreless innings against the New York Mets.
- The 34-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with an ERA of 3.41, a 2.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.054.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in nine of them.
- Bassitt has 10 starts of five or more innings this season in 12 chances. He averages 6.2 innings per outing.
- He has finished five appearances without allowing an earned run in 12 chances this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 34-year-old's 3.41 ERA ranks 26th, 1.054 WHIP ranks 16th, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 46th.
Chris Bassitt vs. Astros
- The Astros rank 15th in MLB with a .248 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 17th in the league (.401) and 68 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the Astros to go 3-for-23 with a double in 6 1/3 innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.