How to Watch the Padres vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT
The San Diego Padres versus New York Yankees game on Friday at 7:05 PM ET will showcase a pair of hot hitters in Rougned Odor and Aaron Judge.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Padres vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Padres Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Padres are 14th in MLB action with 58 total home runs.
- San Diego ranks 21st in MLB, slugging .386.
- The Padres' .223 batting average ranks 28th in the majors.
- San Diego is the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging four runs per game (200 total).
- The Padres are 19th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .315.
- The Padres' 8.9 strikeouts per game rank 20th in the majors.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by San Diego's pitching staff ranks 21st in the majors.
- San Diego has the 10th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.98).
- Padres pitchers combine for the No. 10 WHIP in baseball (1.266).
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees' 78 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- New York is 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- The Yankees rank 23rd in MLB with a .235 team batting average.
- New York ranks 11th in the majors with 239 total runs scored this season.
- The Yankees have an on-base percentage of .309 this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Yankees rank 12th in strikeouts per game (8.3) among MLB offenses.
- New York has a 9.1 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- New York has the sixth-best ERA (3.72) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of just 1.239 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher
- Joe Musgrove (1-2) takes the mound for the Padres in his sixth start of the season. He's put together a 6.75 ERA in 24 2/3 innings pitched, with 25 strikeouts.
- His last appearance was on Sunday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Musgrove is yet to register a quality start this season.
- Musgrove will try to pitch five or more innings for his fourth straight start. He's averaging 4.8 frames per outing.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Yankees will send Randy Vasquez to the mound for his first start this season.
- This will be the first MLB start for the 24-year-old right-hander.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Padres Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Red Sox||L 4-2||Home||Joe Musgrove||Chris Sale|
|5/21/2023||Red Sox||W 7-0||Home||Michael Wacha||Corey Kluber|
|5/23/2023||Nationals||W 7-4||Away||Yu Darvish||MacKenzie Gore|
|5/24/2023||Nationals||L 5-3||Away||Ryan Weathers||Trevor Williams|
|5/25/2023||Nationals||W 8-6||Away||Blake Snell||Jake Irvin|
|5/26/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Joe Musgrove||Randy Vasquez|
|5/27/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Michael Wacha||Luis Severino|
|5/28/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Yu Darvish||Gerrit Cole|
|5/30/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Ryan Weathers||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/31/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Blake Snell||Braxton Garrett|
|6/1/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Joe Musgrove||Jesús Luzardo|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Reds||W 7-4||Away||Jhony Brito||Luke Weaver|
|5/21/2023||Reds||W 4-1||Away||Luis Severino||Hunter Greene|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||W 6-5||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||L 9-6||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||L 3-1||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
|5/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Randy Vasquez||Joe Musgrove|
|5/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Luis Severino||Michael Wacha|
|5/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Yu Darvish|
|5/29/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Domingo Germán||Bryce Miller|
|5/30/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Logan Gilbert|
|5/31/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||George Kirby|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.