Astros vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:41 AM CDT
Wednesday's contest that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) against the Houston Astros (28-20) at American Family Field should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 4-2 in favor of the Brewers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 24.
The Brewers will give the nod to Adrian Houser against the Astros and Brandon Bielak (1-1).
Astros vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Brewers 4, Astros 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- In their last 10 contests, the Astros were underdogs just once and were the losers in that contest.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Astros have had a spread set in two of their past 10 games, and they have failed to cover the spread each time.
- The Astros have won in seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Houston has been victorious seven times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 52.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (213 total), Houston is the 16th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Astros have the first-best ERA (3.23) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||Athletics||W 5-1||Brandon Bielak vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 20||Athletics||W 3-2||Hunter Brown vs JP Sears|
|May 21||Athletics||W 2-0||Framber Valdez vs James Kaprielian|
|May 22||@ Brewers||W 12-2||Cristian Javier vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 23||@ Brewers||L 6-0||J.P. France vs Colin Rea|
|May 24||@ Brewers||-||Brandon Bielak vs Adrian Houser|
|May 26||@ Athletics||-||Hunter Brown vs Kyle Muller|
|May 27||@ Athletics||-||Framber Valdez vs Kyle Muller|
|May 28||@ Athletics||-||Cristian Javier vs Luis Medina|
|May 29||Twins||-||J.P. France vs Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||-||Brandon Bielak vs Joe Ryan|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.