Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Tuesday's playoff slate features the Dallas Stars hosting the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights lead the series 2-0. The Stars are favored, with -150 odds on the moneyline, in this matchup with the Golden Knights, who have +130 moneyline odds.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-150)||Golden Knights (+130)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have won 44 of their 69 games when favored on the moneyline this season (63.8%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Dallas has a 31-15 record (winning 67.4% of its games).
- The Stars have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.0% in this matchup.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Stars with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 contests, Dallas has not gone over.
- The Stars and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- In the past 10 games, the Stars have scored 0.4 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Stars offense's 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are ranked seventh in the NHL this year.
- The Stars are ranked third in league play for the fewest goals against this season, having given up 215 total goals (2.6 per game).
- The team has the league's fourth-best goal differential at +66 this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.