Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
Lauren Davis begins the French Open in Paris, France after a strong showing at the Internationaux de Strasbourg, falling to Anna Blinkova in the semifinals. Davis' opening match is against Lin Zhu (in the round of 128). Davis is +40000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
In her opener at the French Open, on Monday, May 29 (at 5:00 AM ET) in the round of 128, Davis will play Zhu.
Davis is currently listed at -275 to win her next contest versus Zhu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In her last match, Davis was defeated 2-6, 2-6 versus Blinkova in the semifinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
- In 21 tournaments over the past 12 months, Davis has gone 24-21 and has won one title.
- In six tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Davis has gone 3-6.
- Davis, over the past year, has played 45 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Davis has won 62.4% of her games on serve, and 34.6% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Davis has been victorious in 54.2% of her service games and 33.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.