Casper Ruud 2023 French Open Odds
A quarterfinal is next up for Casper Ruud in the French Open, and he will face Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune. Ruud is +1400 (fifth-best odds in the field) to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Ruud at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Ruud's Next Match
Ruud is in the quarterfinals, where he will face Rune on Wednesday, June 7 at 6:00 AM ET (after defeating Nicolas Jarry 7-6, 7-5, 7-5).
Casper Ruud Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +1600
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Ruud? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 16 on Monday, Ruud beat No. 35-ranked Jarry, 7-6, 7-5, 7-5.
- Ruud is 34-22 over the past 12 months, with two tournament titles.
- Ruud has won two tournaments on clay over the past year, with a record of 15-6.
- Ruud has played 27.0 games per match in his 56 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Over the past year, Ruud has played 21 matches on clay, and 23.5 games per match.
- Ruud, over the past 12 months, has won 82.7% of his service games and 24.3% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Ruud has claimed 84.8% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.