Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 6, the Houston Astros (36-25) have the fourth-best odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +700. They are -155 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+700||4th||(+700, bet $100 to win $700)|
|To Win the AL West||-155||-||(-155, bet $155 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
In the AL West, the Astros are just 3.5 games behind the first-place Rangers. They are 0.5 games back in terms of the Wild Card.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||9|
Astros Team Stats
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- Houston has the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.27).
- The Astros are 11-5 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Houston has gone 10-2 in its 12 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Astros have gone 17-11 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Houston has gone 26-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+1600||-||-||.274/.388/.574 16 HR 53 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.280/.350/.455 8 HR 36 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.211/.272/.260 1 HR 23 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.250/.349/.392 8 HR 36 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.286/.388/.500 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.250/.306/.422 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+750||-||6-4 2.16 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Corey Julks||-||-||+8000||.266/.282/.411 5 HR 22 RBI|
|Cristian Javier||-||+6600||-||7-1 2.84 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.284/.300/.486 3 HR 7 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6600||+600||5-3 3.82 ERA 10.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez is hitting .274/.388/.574 this season with 16 home runs, 53 RBI, and a 13.5% walk rate.
- This year, Alex Bregman, one of the club's best hitters, is batting .250 with a .349 OBP, eight home runs, 34 runs, and 36 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the plate, Kyle Tucker has been one of the team's more productive hitters, delivering a .280/.350/.455 slash line with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 25 walks and 36 RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has a .250 batting average this season to go along with a .306 OBP, eight home runs, 35 runs scored and 26 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.