1 (16 ounce) box spaghetti
1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
1 pound boiled boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
1⁄2 cup butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (topping)
1. Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package.
2. In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel.
3. Cook until cheese is melted.
4. Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well.
5. Add chicken and lightly toss.
6. Pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary.
7. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes in 350 preheated oven.
9. Remove from oven and allow to rest 5 minutes.
10. Serve HOT!