MONROE, La. (KNOE) - The University of Louisiana Monroe Presidential Search Committee has named seven semifinalists in the search for the school's next president.
The seven semifinalists are:
- Katrice Albert, Founder and Principal, Third Eye Consulting Group, LLC
- Ronald Berry, Dean, College of Business and Social Sciences, University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Daniel Heimmermann, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, The University of Texas Permian Basin
- Timothy Holcomb, Associate Professor Fellow, Farmer School of Business Endres, Miami University
- Jeannine Kahn, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of Louisiana System
- Julia Letlow, Executive Assistant to the President for External Affairs and Community Outreach, University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Sheri McMahan, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, California State University- Fullerton
The committee will interview the semifinalists on ULM’s campus the week of Aug. 17 with opportunities for student and campus community involvement. The next ULM president will be selected by the full Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System at a special meeting Aug. 27.