MONROE, La (KNOE) - BBB Annual Torch Awards have been created "to promote and foster the highest ethical relationship between business and the public.
Courtesy: MGN Online
The awards embody the BBB's mission of advancing marketplace trust
Businesses and organizations will be recognized and honored in the four categories : Integrity-Customer
The mission of the Better Business Bureau is "to promote and foster the highest ethical relationship between business and the public through voluntary
self-regulation, consumer and business education and service excellence."
• In this spirit of ethical relationships the BBB Annual Torch Awards were created.
• The awards bring attention to the practices that businesses and organizations employ to generate a high level of trust among their employees, customers and their communities.
• The awards embody the BBB's mission of advancing marketplace trust. Businesses and organizations will be recognized and honored in the four categories
Torch Awards were created based the BBB Standards of Trust for BBB Accreditation:
• Integrity Award
Recognizes businesses that maintain a solid commitment to ethical business practices and integrity.
• Customer Commitment Award
Recognizes businesses with outstanding customer service programs.
• Good Neighbor Award Highlights businesses or employees who play a significant role in their support/involvement in local community projects or charities.
• Non-Profit Award Honors Non-Profit organizations that have a positive impact in their community and surrounding areas.
Nominated Businesses and Non-Profits must be located and/or conduct business in this BBB service area with a satisfactory record with the BBB.
Nominees are not required to be an Accredited Business of the BBB. Entries will be evaluated by an independent panel of Judges on TUESDAY JULY 2, 2019
Businesses can self- nominate or nominate others. If you are nominated you must notify BBB that YOU ACCEPT AND THEN SUBMIT these materials by the closing day June 25:
1. History of your business/organization
2. Supporting materials such as:
a. Customer commitment and relations info
b. pictures, brochures, awards received in the past
c. or any information that you believe will highlight your entry
TICKETS are $40 per Seat or a Table of 8 is $350-Sponsorships are still available-Registration is on line or call 387-4600!
WEDNESDAY July 31 ---Join us to hear Meryl Kennedy Farr-Award winning business entrepreneur of Kennedy Rice Mill and other numerous inspiring related businesses ventures!