All About Support Services provides home and community-based waiver services to the developmentally and physically disabled, children and elderly.
Courtesy: KNOE 8 News
Currently it is in the process of adding a Center Based Respite Module module to those services.
This Respite is the only one of it's kind in Region 8 Louisiana and there are only 2 others in Louisiana.
It will offer temporary 24-hour residential care for up to 30 days. Not only will we serve waiver recipients but State clients and private clients as well.
The center is designed to house up to 8 clients at a time and will be staffed with a House Manager and direct care workers with a 4:1 ratio.
These services are designed to :
- Provide a safe haven for the client in emergent situations
- Provide caregiver relief that is not self - indulgent
- Prevent caregiver burnout
- Provide care in close proximity to home
- Prevent Nursing Home placement
- Provide a safe home like atmosphere for children in transition
The center is located at 305 N. Walnut Street in Tallulah, La.
It can reached at 318-878-4510.