Crossett, AR. (KNOE) - 1. ELIGIBILITY: At least one member of the team must be 16 years of age or older and be responsible for operating the boat. There is no age limit on the partner. One-man teams are not encouraged but will be allowed to enter at the regular entry rate. Arkansas Game and Fish Boater Safety rules and regulations apply to the operator of the boat.
Courtesy: MGN Online
2. REGISTRATION & ENTRY: $110 entry fee per boat. Optional Big Bass Pot $20 per boat (one Big Bass Payout per team). Total for both entry and Big Bass Pot is $130 per team through Friday, Sept. 7th. Every team must submit an entry form.
Registration forms will be available and accepted at the Crossett Area Chamber of Commerce, most days, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday beginning Aug 1 through Friday, Sept 7. After that date, the week prior to the tournament, there will be a $20 late fee making registration $130 per boat ($150 to include Big Bass).
Day of Tournament – Registration will also be open starting at 4:30 a.m., Saturday, September 15th with a $40 late fee. The entry fee for registration on the day of the tournament will be $150 per boat. ($170 to include Big Bass)
3. TOURNAMENT TIME: Official fishing hours shall be 6:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
4. FISHING LOCATIONS: The Ouachita and Saline Rivers and their tributaries. All angling must be done from the boat.
5. LAUNCH SITES: The Crossett Harbor Ramp -
Highway 82 bridge on the east side of the river.
6. SAFETY: Life vests must be worn during operation
of a large motor. Coast Guard sanctioned running lights will be required if launching before daylight.
7. TACKLE & EQUIPMENT: Ice chests and live wells will be checked by tournament officials before launching. Only artificial lures may be used. No "live" or "prepared" bait will be allowed.
8. WEIGH-IN: Tournament officials will conduct the official weigh-in. Fish must be brought to the weigh-in in the bags provided by tournament officials. Only Black, Small Mouth and Kentucky Bass qualify for weigh-in.