City of Monroe launches water app to help customers
MONROE, La. (KNOE) - The city of Monroe’s Water Treatment Department debuted a new app that will make it easier on their customers to keep up with how much water they are using.
The “EyeOnWater” app allows customers to connect to their water utility account and see their latest water usage. Destiny Hendricks, Communication Specialist with the Monroe Water System, says this app will allow customers to understand the following:
- Quickly view recent water usage with a two-week comparison.
- View detailed water usage history by day, week, month, and year.
- Discover short- and long-term water usage trends.
- Detect leaks and reduce water waste.
- Easily contact the water utility.
Hendricks says if it does say there is a leak, call the Monroe Water Service Department immediately to get an employee out to your home to investigate.
You can find the “EyeOnWater” app in the app store on any iPhone or Android phone. It’s free to use and something the department hopes will really help customers in the long run.
Copyright 2021 KNOE. All rights reserved.