1 16-oz. sour cream 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened 1 6-oz can crab meat, drained 1 small white onion, finely chopped 4 green onions, chopped 1 5-oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped 2 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped 8 pita bread, cut in eighths
1. Blend cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl.
2. Add crab, white and green onion, water chestnuts. Blend.
3. Add fresh dill.
4. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Cut pita bread into pieces.
6. Toast on baking sheet in oven for 7-8 minutes.
7. Serve toasted pita with dip.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.