Family escapes injury in fire - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

Family escapes injury in fire

Posted: Updated:

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) -A Monroe mom and her two children escaped injury from a fire at their home on Tuesday.

The family lives at 115 Richmond in Monroe. A neighbor saw smoke coming from the home this morning and warned everyone in the house.

Damage was confined mainly to the interior of the house. No injuries were reported.

The Monroe Fire Department responded to the fire.  There is no word yet on the cause.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KNOE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.